Analyst, B2B Sales Operations (Tools)
The B2B Strategy & Operations team develops the go-to-market strategy and operating model for Wayfair’s B2B business, Wayfair Professional. We help drive both long-term thinking about what customer experience will maximize profitable growth and shorter-term measures improving operational efficiency. We do this in partnership with a sales organization of over 500 agents delivering a nine-figure annual revenue target. Wayfair Professional helps hundreds of thousands of businesses to create the perfect space for their clients, guests and employees. We serve customers in the Office, Hospitality, Interior Design, Contractor, Property Management and other sectors, with a broad assortment across furniture, fixtures and decor. Wayfair Professional has nearly tripled in size over the past 24 months, and we are seeking to expand and upgrade the strategic capabilities that support our growing sales team. We are looking for an analyst to support our Sales Operations- Tools team for defining the sales product strategy and operations.
What You'll Do
- Identify opportunities for sales efficiency by gathering insights about our sales processes, customers’ needs, and our sales staff’s operations
- Assess sales’ product gaps based on current sales behavior and product usage, and evangelize product enhancements- new features and value add that increase sales productivity
- Evaluate the latest market offerings for products and lead the business case development working with cross-functional teams
- Use data to support, quantify and meet deliverables on asks around improvements over sales operations space
- Develop and manage repeatable processes to build a strategy function within Wayfair Professional, working with stakeholders in sales, marketing, product, etc. to build a joint strategic agenda
What You'll Need
- Given the strategic and cross-functional nature of this role, the qualified candidate must have strong quantitative and analytical skills, as well as excellent communication skills and a collaborative mindset
- Experience with some mix of the following preferred: customer experience strategy, marketing, strategic planning, sales operations
- Experience independently managing projects preferred - includes defining scope of the project, managing deliverables, and communicating/implementing the results
- Ability to work in a matrix environment required
- Ability to thrive in a fast-changing organization while juggling several priorities required
- Experience with Salesforce, a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-2 years of professional experience preferred
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.