B2B Enrollment Coordinator
Wayfair is one of the fastest growing companies on the planet with over $7bn in annual sales and 45% year-over-year growth. We believe that everyone deserves to live in a home they love, and we are committed to become the world’s #1 destination for everything in your home.
As part of our ambitious expansion plans, we are hiring into our B2B sales teams in Ireland. These teams provide a world-class service to the B2B market through strategic account management and structured sales engagement. We create specific solutions across the whole customer purchasing journey to provide a unique experience with the goals of building customer loyalty. We are looking for smart, energetic and collaborative colleagues who want to help us shape the future of Wayfair in Europe.
As part of our Enrollment Team, you will proactively approach and acquire potential customers in the B2B space while using Salesforce.com to manage our lead funnel. With effective probing and documentation, you will play a fundamental role in the growth of newly acquired accounts.
What You’ll Do:
- Create business relationships and create an exceptional customer experience through lead management.
- Be an ambassador to introduce Wayfair Professional to the UK B2B market.
- Effectively use tools to proactively approach customers via phone, email, screen share and other technology
- Effectively oprobe and document customer information on Salesforce.
- Play a fundamental role in helping us achieve our ambitious revenue growth objective
What You’ll Have:
- We are looking for dynamic colleagues, who can both work independently and collaborate to solve problems and come up with new ideas – we strongly value entrepreneurship and independent thinker-doers
- Hardworking and resilient attitude with a strong desire to build relationships through technology
- You are a solutions-oriented individual with goals of building customer loyalty
- You need to be results driven, detail oriented and a motivated team player
- You need to enjoy working in a fast pace environment and comfortable with rate of change in our industry … we are building something new and exciting!.
- Ability to drive results, metrics, and key performance indicators
- 1+ years in a target driven environment.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.