B2B Onboarding Account Manager
Wayfair is one of the fastest growing companies on the planet with over $7bn in annual sales and 45% year-over-year growth. We believe that everyone deserves to live in a home they love, and we are committed to become the world’s #1 destination for everything in your home.
As part of our ambitious expansion plans, we are hiring into our B2B sales teams in Ireland. These teams provide a world-class service to the B2B market through strategic account management and structured sales engagement. We create specific solutions across the whole customer purchasing journey to provide a unique experience with the goals of building customer loyalty. We are looking for smart, energetic and collaborative colleagues who want to help us shape the future of Wayfair in Europe.
As part of our Onboarding Team, you will take complete ownership of our new business relationships in the first 90 days. Through a high level of thoughtful outbound engagement, your goal is to drive new business activation, increase customer satisfaction and grow GRS in all new acquisitions.
What You’ll Do:
- Create solutions and experiences as you build your book of clients
- Cultivate business relationships and create an exceptional customer experience through the sales cycle
- Effectively use tools to communicate with your books of business via phone, email, screen share and other technology
- Work with business clients one on one to design, source, and curate amazing business spaces.
- Provide service solutions create an exceptional customer experience
- Work cross functionally with our Freight and Supplier services.
- Case manage complex high value orders.
- Play a fundamental role in helping us achieve our ambitious revenue growth objectives
What You’ll Have:
- We are looking for dynamic colleagues, who can both work independently and collaborate to solve problems and come up with new ideas – we strongly value entrepreneurship and independent thinker-doers
- Hardworking and resilient attitude with a strong desire to build relationships through technology
- You are a solutions-oriented individual with goals of building customer loyalty
- You need to be results driven, detail oriented and a motivated team player
- You need to enjoy working in a fast pace environment and comfortable with rate of change in our industry … we are building something new and exciting!.
- Ability to drive results, metrics, and key performance indicators
- 1-2 years outbound sales experience.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.