Wayfair is excited to offer a Graduate Program for high-potential university graduates from the Class of 2020. This two-year program offers entry-level Business Associates the opportunity to rotate through multiple functional areas within Wayfair. In addition to the opportunity to explore and test different areas of the business, the program offers robust onboarding programming, exposure to multiple career tracks, interaction with senior leaders across the business, and potential for substantial growth within the company.
As a Graduate Program E-commerce Associate, you will directly contribute to the teams’ highly cross-functional work in areas that are critical to Wayfair's business. In addition, you will have access to many personal and professional development opportunities, including a comprehensive onboarding program and ongoing training and networking opportunities. You will navigate the Graduate Program together with a cohort of peers, providing a cohesive professional network to leverage throughout the program and beyond.
Wayfair is looking for accomplished university graduates who are passionate about e-commerce, focused on their career development, and excited to work in a fast-paced e-commerce environment. The Graduate Program is an opportunity for ambitious and self-starting individuals to play a pivotal role in a new initiative and to jumpstart a career at Wayfair.
Day-to-day duties will vary from one rotation to another; sample responsibilities include:
- Analyzing high level business trends to improve conversion on site
- Identify new, profitable opportunities for targeting and segmentation
- Representing Wayfair at various offsite events such as trade shows
- Interacting with the Wayfair site on a daily basis
- Targeting opportunity areas and recommending solutions to drive results
- Managing communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Using creative strategy and data to communicate efficiently
- Driving negotiations
- Researching categories and vendors to build out selection
- Running competitive landscape analysis
- Conducting competitive shopping analysis
- Reporting on performance trends and improvements
- Strong academic record
- A desire to win and drive collaboration cross functionally
- Passionate about the customer with a strong interest in understanding and driving user behavior
- Analytical and process-oriented, comfortable learning data analysis tools
- Ability to hit the ground running- a confident self-starter
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Superior and innovative problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to thrive as part of a team or individually
- An entrepreneurial spirit and mindset
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Positive, energetic attitude, sense of humor
- Willingness to be flexible and take responsibility for multiple tasks as necessary
- Experience in Excel is a plus
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.