Senior Operations Analyst, B2B Strategy Operations (On Demand)
Who We Are
The B2B Strategy & Operations team develops the go-to-market strategy and operating model for Wayfair’s B2B business, Wayfair Professional. We help drive both long-term thinking about what customer experience will maximize profitable growth and shorter-term measures improving operational efficiency. We do this in partnership with a sales organization of over 500 agents delivering a nine-figure annual revenue target. Wayfair Professional helps hundreds of thousands of businesses to create the perfect space for their clients, guests and employees. We serve customers in the Office, Hospitality, Interior Design, Contractor, Property Management and other sectors, with a broad assortment across furniture, fixtures and decor. Wayfair Professional has nearly tripled in size over the past 24 months, and we are seeking to expand and upgrade the strategic capabilities that support our growing sales team.
What You’ll Do
We are looking for an analyst to support our ‘On Demand’ sales program strategy and operations.
- Use insights and analytics to drive the strategic direction of our organization that supports the majority of our customers.
- Help to drive business model innovation, competitive intelligence, risk management, scenario planning, and diagnostic analysis.
- Identify opportunities for (or threats to) future value creation by gathering insights about our customers’ needs, our competitors’ actions, and our sales staff’s operations.
- Manage customer and salesperson panels.
- Develop and manage repeatable processes to build a strategy function within Wayfair Professional, working with stakeholders in sales, marketing, product, etc. to build a joint strategic agenda.
What You’ll Need
- Given the strategic and cross-functional nature of this role, a qualified candidate must have strong quantitative and analytical skills, including the ability to translate big picture thinking to financial results, as well as excellent communication skills and a collaborative mindset.
- Experience with some mix of the following preferred: customer experience strategy, financial modeling, marketing, strategic planning, sales operations
- Experience independently managing projects preferred - includes defining scope of the project, managing deliverables, and communicating/implementing the results
- Ability to work in a matrix environment required
- Ability to thrive in a fast-changing organization while juggling several priorities required.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 1-2 years of professional experience preferred
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.