Who we are:
Wayfair’s End to End (E2E) Operations Visibility team is looking for an experienced manager to coordinate accessible documentation initiatives within our Supply Chain organization.
We are leading a new cross-functional initiative to enable our colleagues across operations to have the information they need at their fingertips. Our work requires us to move fast and collaborate with some of the best engineers, creatives, operators, and analysts to discover, build, and scale world-class information delivery products.
The E2E Operations Visibility team develops a vision and implementation model for a standard framework of supply chain events and align ownership from both the supplier AND customer perspective. The team helps the organization use those events to standardize data sets and metrics, create a world class performance measurement review cycle, improve accessibility and documentation of event lineage and tools available, and introduce scalable cross functional tools for variance analysis, reporting, and collaboration.
What you will do:
- You will drive content delivery solutions to support the rapid growth and expansion of Wayfair’s growing and complex supply chain network, enabling new hires to onboard quickly and allowing decision-makers to understand the organizational impact of their actions..
- Co-develop and maintain an accessibility and documentation roadmap and disseminate regular updates to key stakeholders.
- Counsel business leaders in operations and other departments on documentation accessibility and process definition while communicating usage metrics.
- You will serve as an internal subject matter expert on all facets of accessibility and documentation.
- Work closely with process leaders across the organization to ensure the vision aligns with broader company objectives.
- You utilize data to understand the scope, impact and priority of our business objectives, and enable the organization to transform that knowledge into system enhancements and new features.
What you'll need:
- 3-5 years experience that includes cross-team collaboration and coordination to deliver a product, preferably utilizing the JIRA environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in either a technical or business discipline.
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights while understanding business strategy and metrics.
- Strongly collaborative and effective in a cross-functional environment.
- Ability to think strategically and tactically while managing through ambiguity, adversity and conflict to establish focus and deliver against business goals.
- Understands trade-offs between level of effort and value to business, and can set priorities accordingly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills