Who we are:
Wayfair’s End to End (E2E) Operations Visibility team is looking for an experienced manager to facilitate and implement information and data delivery initiatives across our WW Supply Chain organization.
The E2E Visibility team is leading a new cross-functional initiative to enable our colleagues across the globe to have the information they need at their fingertips. We have segmented into three focus areas: aligning underlying supply chain data and metrics, delivering that information to users across the organization (this role!), and leveraging reporting to create a world-class performance measurement review cycle.
The Delivery of Information team has a mission to empower associates, managers, and business leaders with accurate, relevant and timely data that will vastly reduce the effort required to generate actionable insights. Our work requires us to move fast and collaborate with some of the best engineers, creatives, operators, and analysts across Wayfair to discover, build, and scale world-class information delivery products.
What you will do:
- Drive information delivery solutions to support the rapid growth and expansion of Wayfair’s increasingly complex supply chain network, enabling end users to make quick, informed decisions
- Collaborate with operations and technology leaders on creating tools and visualizations that enable real-time, accurate delivery of information to each supply chain persona - from field associates to central leadership
- Partner closely with process leaders across the organization to ensure that information delivery is actionable, relevant, and timely
- Develop and maintain the Delivery of Information roadmap with our technology partners
- Serve as an internal subject matter expert on all facets of how Wayfair should be delivering information related to the Supply Chain’s Global KPIs to a wide variety of audiences
What you'll need:
- 3-5 years experience that includes cross-team collaboration and coordination to deliver a product
- Strong understanding of the software delivery lifecycle
- Experience working with Business Intelligence tools - Looker, QlikSense, Power BI, etc. - and developing internal solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in either a technical or business discipline
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights while understanding business strategy and metrics
- Strongly collaborative and effective in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to think strategically and tactically while managing through ambiguity, adversity and conflict to establish focus and deliver against business goals
- Understands trade-offs between level of effort and value to business, and can set priorities accordingly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills