Wayfair, the largest online-only retailer of home furnishings and housewares in the United States, has an immediate need for a full time Administrative Assistant in our Pittsfield Office. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to support our growing business. The ideal candidate will bring strong organizational and planning skills, detail orientation, and has a high sense of urgency.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage front desk & lobby area for the site, including overall cleanliness and organization
- Help ensure site security by monitoring visitor access into site & requiring sign-in
- Greet and direct interviewees, new hires, vendors and any other visitors
- Assist with visitor badge access granting & removal process
- Oversee incoming mail (accept and sign for deliveries) & distribution process in addition to outgoing mail when approved
- Assist Support teams on an as needed basis:
- Community Operations: involvement in New Hire Onboarding activities, including photo uploads, badge creation
- Recruiting: greeting candidates, open house events, etc.
- Support onsite Engagement Specialist as needed with employee engagement events, communications and manager activities
- Provide support for general site operations as assigned by Site Director
What You’ll Need:
- Administrative Assistant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interface effectively across all levels of the organization and build internal and external relationships
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong planning and forward-thinking capabilities
- Flexible and able to handle ad-hoc issues that may arise outside of core business hours
- Proficiency with Google Suite (G-Mail, GoogleSheets, GoogleForms)
- Project management skills preferred
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.