The Storefront and Marketing Performance Team are experts on the state of each store’s conversion and traffic health and their contribution to overall revenue performance. We build tools, processes and partnerships both to quickly triage blockers to growth and push on the highest impact levers to amplify traffic and conversion. We are focused on building and evolving the right set of reporting and communications to continually strengthen, improve, and drive site conversion and customer traffic. We will do this by keying team on right drivers of success, closely tracking performance against these drivers, and partnering to help drive road-maps to focus on highest impact opportunities.
What You'll Do
• You will drive the clearest possible understanding of the drivers of conversion (user/visitor/lifetime) for every brand and geography and ensure that relevant teams are adopting right sets of activities to drive optimal lifetime value from our customers
• For one or more of our brands: you will build a thoughtful, well-structured set of reporting based on an anticipation and understanding of potential issues that leads us quickly to identification of root cause
• You will play product and project management role around reporting, issue resolution, and proactive opportunities. This includes partnering across teams and taking an operator mentality in ensuring effective resolution of any issue
• Be part of the leadership team on one or more of our brands. In this role you will play important role in understanding drivers of performance for the business and will be part of the team that ensures that we focus on highest impact opportunities
What You'll Need
• 5+ years’ experience in consulting, investment banking, and/or corporate strategy with a heavy analytical emphasis; MBA preferred with 1+ years of post-MBA experience
• Highly analytical problem solver and comfortable in data-driven business environment; strong command of Excel
• Ability to communicate effectively across all levels, including senior management; exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills that can be tailored to internal partners
• Proven experience and passion for working across functions and with C-level leaders, synthesizing multiple points of view and owning a coherent action plan, all while negotiating and influencing others
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.