The Delivery Operations team is looking to add a Logistics Coordinator to their team! This person will play a key role in handling shipping inquiries for our large business accounts.
We are looking for the right individual with a deep background in transportation to help drive this strategic initiative for the company. This is a highly visible and exciting role for the company and one that will offer the right candidate an opportunity to help develop financial support for a new B2B sales/logistics initiative.
Who we are: The Consolidated Delivery Operations team goal is to create value and drive increased revenue through rapid handling and quoting of large B2B sales. This team examines incoming potential sales and applies best practices to determine the appropriate routing and cost to accomplish delivery within the client’s timeframe.
What you will do:
- Evaluate potential large sales to determine shipping and handling costs
- Work with carriers to obtain information and initiate changes to shipments
- Update tracking documents to reflect accurate real time information about shipments
- Send daily tracking information and instructions to our local delivery partners
- Monitoring financial compliance for post delivery services from our 3rd party partners
- Drive performance and compliance of specific KPIs with selected carriers
Who you are:
- You have a BA/BS, with strong academic record
- Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- You have 1+ years of logistics and transportation experience
- Passionate about solving complex business problems
- Extremely organized, meticulous and detailed oriented
- Able to work effectively with people in a cross-functional environment
- Able to lead discussions and communicate effectively
- Positive, people-oriented, and enthusiastic
- Work well under deadlines
What we offer:
- Fun and collaborative work environment
- Limitless career growth
- Casual dress code
- Paid time off
- Health/wellness programs
- Matching 401K
- Monthly team outings
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.