Employer: Wayfair LLC
Title: Software Engineer 3
Location: 100 Huntington Avenue, 4 Copley Place, Boston, MA 02116 / 500 Boylston Street, Suite 202, Boston, MA 02116
Experience must include one (1) year in each of the following:
- Scripting with Shell, Transact SQL, or PowerShell
- Defining test plans and performing unit testing
- Deploying application code into server environments using Jenkins or Puppet
- SQL database development including designing queries, triggers and stored procedures, performance tuning, and data ETL
- Interfacing with business product leaders and engineers to gather requirements and translate requirements into system design
- Migrating applications from .net Framework to .net core and re-architecting database interface layer
Will accept a Bachelor’s degree plus five (5) years of described experience.
Experience may be gained before, during, or after issuance of advanced degree.
Multiple positions. Submit resumes to Wayfair LLC, 100 Huntington Avenue, 4 Copley Place, Boston, MA 02116 or via https://www.wayfair.com/careers/job/software-engineer--/4474916002 Job Code: ZC-SWE3
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.