Wayfair is redefining the way customers buy online and one of the key pillars of that strategy is to create a truly differentiated customer experience for large parcel items (e.g., couches, vanities). To enable this differentiated experience, Wayfair is investing heavily to create the first-ever national large parcel supply chain all the way to the consumer’s home. Wayfair Delivers is an exciting, fast-paced, and high-visibility initiative and we are looking for team members who can help disrupt the status quo and redefine an industry through the ultimate home delivery.
What You'll Do
- You will manage a team of delivery drivers and assistants with goal of reaching certain KPIs
- You will supervise daily load out and all driver activity including but not limited to: delivery visits, truck load audits, and customer follow up
- You will identify headcount needs and help recruit, screen and hire drivers and assistants for your team
- You will develop the team through 1x1 coaching and identifying training needs to address opportunities
- You will proactively monitor order management and routing systems to optimize routes
- You will provide direct input into the existing driver tools (both technical and physical) and make recommendations for process changes/improvements
- You will partner with the internal compliance group to ensure all DOT regulations are being met by all drivers and trucks
What You'll Need
- Strong leadership skills with previous team management experience
- Proactive in identifying areas of opportunity and driving process improvements
- Able to build positive partnerships with internal and external groups
- Comfortable with routing technologies/strategies
- Highly organized and detailed oriented
- Customer focused and proactive in solving customer issues when needed
- Must be fluent in English and conversational in Spanish is a huge plus!
- Home Delivery or Final Mile Experience is preferred
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.