Do you want to be a part of a collaborative team for a growing eCommerce company? We are looking to grow our Call Center IT Support Team by bringing on talented, motivated individuals looking for a broad scope of technical support. Our Service Engineers play a critical role in providing direct technical assistance to Wayfair’s employee user base on premise or off-site via phone, ticket, email, and remote support interactions, while maintaining a persistent point of contact between business and technology staff. This team also plays a crucial role in handling and resolving complex technical issues in the areas of product functionality, architecture, and defect correction by achieving proficiency across Wayfair’s expansive internal software toolset and swiftly and seamlessly transitioning issues to Infrastructure and Software engineering support when applicable.
What you will do:
- Provide First level support to Wayfair employees for all IT-related concerns and technologies such as: Windows desktops and Windows Server, Exchange Server 2010, Skype for Business, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, File/Print Services, Spam/Virus Protection, VOIP telephony, Cisco networking, Google G Suite, Cisco VPN, and our own proprietary software
- Maintain, analyze, and troubleshoot hardware, software, and computer peripherals
- Ensure Call Center personnel are able to utilize their hardware and software; Cisco phones both hardphones and softphones, Cisco Finesse, Calabrio Call Recording, and Headsets.
- Support internally developed software tools that enable Call Center personnel to complete orders being placed by Wayfair customers
- Utilize Microsoft SCCM to image PCs and deploy software
- Support conference room equipment and prepare rooms for teams, vendors, and company-wide events.
- Deploy, configure, and maintain equipment.
- Field phone calls or chats throughout the day from internal employees.
- Troubleshoot and support our Ethernet networks (LAN/WAN) and VPN connectivity
- Help seek out and implement ways to make all system and process more efficient
- Monitor and prioritize various incoming emails, phone calls, and alerts through our ticketing system
What you have:
- A high degree of technical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Solid understanding of Microsoft technologies - Active Directory experience, including user/computer, user profile, and Group Policy Object management
- A strong sense of customer service, attention to detail, and desire for organization
- Team Player, willing to share knowledge and pitch in wherever needed.
- Experience in a helpdesk or other service-oriented IT role a plus
- Scripting/automation experience with Powershell, SQL, VBScript, PHP, a plus
- Able to lift 20/30/50 pounds regularly
Who you are:
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills – willingness to work as part of a large group
- An easy-going attitude and strong sense of humor
- A positive, people-oriented and energetic attitude
- An analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- An interest in working hard and being challenged in a fast-paced environment, and having fun while doing it
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.