Wayfair offers a wide variety of furniture and home décor products to meet the needs of our diverse customer base. With such an extensive catalog, our private label brands make it easier for our customers to find exactly what they’re looking for and connect with a selection of styles they identify with. These brands are carefully curated by Wayfair and sold exclusively on Wayfair.com. They’re known for their beautiful photography, compelling creative and well merchandised site treatment.
The Wayfair Home Delivery department is looking to add a Home Delivery Concierge to our local delivery center. This person will play a key role in improving customer satisfaction and driving repeat business in their region by working with our customers to make sure that our delivery experience is the best it can be. Our Home Delivery Concierge's interface with customers and customer support teams to answer questions, scheduled deliveries, and to keep everything at your terminal flowing smoothly.
What You'll Do
- Delight Customers while resolving questions/issues over the phone
- Execute outbound customer phone calls to schedule or confirm delivery appointments
- Update all Wayfair Systems with any order changes that might come your way
- Proactively monitor order management systems to ensure that late orders and orders with issues are processed as quickly as possible
- Support our Customer Service and Sales teams to make sure that our customers know they can count on us to meet their delivery needs
- Provide direct input into the existing user tools and make recommendations for improvements based on your everyday experience
- Most of your time will be spent in a typical office/call center environment, but you may occasionally be asked to help in the warehouse or handle small parcel items that ship with UPS or FedEx.
What You'll Need
- BA/BS preferred, or 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Customer Centric approach
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Comfort with Microsoft office suite and learning new technologies
- Experienced in Logistics, Transportation and/or Customer Service
- Proactive in identifying opportunities for improvement and driving solutions
- Ability to work a flexible 5 day schedule, Monday through Saturday
- Experience in a call center environment preferred
- Bi-lingual is a plus!
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.