B2B Sales Analyst - Compensation
The B2B Sales Operations team supports the overall B2B business with a focus on the sales organization. The major functions of the Compensation team are to manage the execution of all compensation plans on a monthly and quarterly cadence, analyze plan components and target setting methodologies, and effectively communicate with cross functional partners on compensation updates or improvements.
What You'll Do
- Manage the administration of all compensation plans, with a focus on sales programs that support high value and enterprise level customers
- Manage and drive automation on repeatable time-sensitive administrative tasks
- Partner with Program Management and Sales on program initiatives and support discussions with key stakeholders around small- and large-scale fundamental change to compensation approach
- Use data to define areas of improvement and quantify impacts of activity to stakeholders through both routine and ad-hoc reporting
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's Degree
- Advanced experience with Excel
- Exposure to identification and implementation of process improvements
- Excellent communication skills with cross functional partners
- Commitment to data quality and high standard for accuracy
- Prior experience in Sales Operations and Sales Compensation
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.