Final Mile, Senior Analyst
Hybrid scheduling is a transformational shift in how we handle our final mile scheduling and routing processes by allowing us to schedule with our customers in advance of DA arrival, unlocking benefits in:
- Reduced final mile dwell, enabling gains in both building capacity and speed to customer
- Improved routing efficiency
- Increased customer notification
We are looking for a senior analyst to support the Hybrid Scheduling project team. Important responsibilities include providing weekly updates to key stakeholders, building new reports in Tableau, and troubleshooting poor metrics. It will be crucial to think through Wayfair’s end to end supply chain and the role Hybrid Scheduling plays.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with analysts in other parts of the organization (Routing, E2E, Middle Mile, Customer Analytics) to better understand our opportunities to improve Hybrid
- Work with project leaders in Hybrid OpEx, OPI, and other stakeholders to drive resolution/implementation
- Analyze and report out on performance for hybrid scheduling as we look to scale up the successful pilot across the network and improve performance in delivery rate and dwell savings
What You'll Need
- Strong communication and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Technical experience using SQL, R, Python, or other languages
- Problem-solving mindset with strict attention to detail
- 2-5 years of experience working in an analytical or operational role in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- You have a degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Physics or other concentrations with heavy quantitative focus strongly preferred
- Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems; experienced with data analytics and model development
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.