Senior Promotions Associate, AllModern Promotions & Catalog Team (L2)
Wayfair is seeking a Senior Promotions Associate to support the development of the content and promotions strategy for one of our Lifestyle Brands: AllModern. This role represents an exciting opportunity for a strategic individual to help shape the customer experience and drive growth of the brand. The Senior Promotions Associate will report to the Brand Campaign Manager. In this role, you will be collaborating with Category Management, Creative, Marketing, Marketing, and Storefront to assist in driving growth and engaging the AllModern customer. Successful candidates in this role will excel at taking an analytical approach to problem-solving and coming up with creative solutions by synthesizing data from a variety of sources. Candidates may have a background in e-commerce, traditional retail merchandising or brand marketing.
What You'll Do
- Promotions Strategy Management (30%)
- Create comprehensive seasonal plan for launch of promotions
- Develop testing plan to continuously improve engagement and funnel metrics over time
- Work cross-functionally to implement execution plan with buying teams, marketing, and creative.
- Promotion Execution & Optimization (20%)
- Develop comprehensive Creative Briefs to bring promotional strategy to live through execution.
- Maintain calendar of scheduled events to communicate with external partners.
- Monitor Promotions as they launch to ensure everything is working properly and act on any identified bugs
- Advocate for improvements to internal tools to improve efficiencies.
- Promotions Analysis (50%)
- Deep dive into event performance KPIs for promotions and derive learnings to use in execution of future events.
- Analyze performance of events and recommend changes to creative concepts or imagery improve performance by customer type and category.
- Identify opportunity areas in the promotions space against competitors and other Wayfair channels.
- Use creative problem solving to proactively recommend solutions to move promotions business forward.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field with a strong academic record
- 3+ years of relevant post-graduate experience
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills – experience with Excel pivot tables and/or SQL a plus
- Savvy, quick & creative thinking and comfortable in a dynamic, fast-moving environment
- Analytical thinker who looks for (and finds) answers in the data
- Articulate, persuasive communicator with strong negotiating skills
- Interest in home décor, furnishings, or design
- Innovative, outside-the-box problem-solving skills
- Attitude of a true team player – positive, enthusiastic, helpful