Wayfair’s Employee Tech team is seeking an experienced, driven individual to partner with business stakeholders from across the organization with a focus on providing an excellent experience for new employees joining Wayfair. The ideal candidate can contribute in a meaningful way to a cross-functional directive, whether it be executing on a vision or providing input into an ideal end state. This individual will work with many different teams within and outside of Employee Tech to craft a day one tech experience that should leave employees with a great first impression of the company. This role is ideal for someone who's both business/tech-savvy, comfortable with constant change, and that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Demonstrate an understanding of Employee Technology and how it is tightly coupled with an ideal new hire experience
- Develop a roadmap to meet all needs for new hires in all locations (headquarters, warehouses, call centers)
- Build relationships with technical and business leaders to enhance collaboration, information sharing, decision-making, and influence decisions
- Suggest and help implement core processes and/or technology that helps drive higher new hire engagement
- Partner with other technical teams to develop cross functional technology roadmaps and deliver solutions
- Translate high-level/ambiguous business requirements/use cases into detailed technical deliverables, and manage projects to completion
- Be thoughtful on how to overcome obstacles and use data to drive business decisions which will impact new hires
Who You Are:
- Experience or related experience in a systems analyst role
- Passionate about technology and how it can be used to create a better employee experience
- Understanding of business processes and (digital) transformation and how they relate to customer experience technology
- Ability to adapt to change in a rapidly growing environment
- Ability to lead discussion and guide a group to smart decisions even when you are not the subject matter expert
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills alongside a desire to solve some of Wayfair's most challenging problems
- Confident when presenting projects, data, and plans to senior leadership
- Positive, people-oriented, and enthusiastic
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.