Replacement Parts Operations Associate - Brunswick, ME
Are you detail-oriented, organized, and a strong communicator? Are you comfortable partnering with home goods suppliers and working with a diverse group of stakeholders? Are you looking to work at a fast-paced, high growth company with a strong team? Do you have enterprise experience in investigation or customer support? If so, the Order Management Operations team is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and quality-driven Replacement Parts Operations Associate to join our business as we continue our ambitious plan to build the best online home goods customer experience.
Who We Are
The Order Management Operations team is the team that leverages Wayfair’s supplier relationship to ensures a smooth order experience for our customers. We analyze the root cause of operational complications, and partner with thousands of suppliers to ensure customer orders are delivered as expected and reflect true customer care. Maine Order Management is the lead group within service responsible for an immediate impact on the company’s supplier network and provides opportunity for leadership opportunities within the organization.
Our team focuses on promises, and ensuring those promises to our customers are kept. Visit https://www.wayfair.com/about/ to read more about our customer promise and mission.
What You’ll Do
In this interactive role, you will focus on the expedition and exactness of replacement part requests while maintaining a high standard for internal and external customer relations. You can expect to:
- Act as a partner and liaison for the supplier / customer post-order experience
- Engage suppliers to help prioritize and facilitate customer part requests
- Monitor request timing, success rate and provide quantifiable results
- Proactively suggest process change and be an efficiency leader
- Employ data-driven collaboration to secure reliable, continual improvement
- Identify areas of improvement for part suppliers to improve their effectiveness
What You’ll Need:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent military / work experience
- Superior written and verbal communication skills; comfort on the phone talking to internal stakeholders, suppliers, and customers
- Ability to articulate and negotiate with external partners effectively
- Confidence as a self-starter, and skill at prioritization
- Strong attention to detail to engage in customer-oriented problem solving
- Experience with collaborative G Suite Tools or their Microsoft / Open Office equivalents
- A strong work ethic, high energy, and a sense of humor