Wayfair’s Security Engineering team is looking to expand with a Penetration Tester in our Boston office. Wayfair's Red Team is responsible for testing the security controls at Wayfair, and keeping our Security Operations Center staff on their toes. By emulating a malicious adversary, you can help Wayfair identify weaknesses in our infrastructure and software.
What You’ll Do:
- Analyze Wayfair Web and Mobile Applications to identify vulnerabilities.
- Gathering and analyzing Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) to find information disclosures.
- Running through attacks scenarios: take part in simulations to test our staff and controls.
- Conduct social engineering exercises and physical penetration tests.
- Testing wired and wireless networks for security vulnerabilities.
Who You Are:
- Minimum 2 years relevant security testing experience
- Experience with at least one programming or scripting language (Python, PowerShell, Golang, etc)
Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with common Penetration Testing/AppSec Tools:
- Certifications from Offensive Security and/or SANS are a big plus.An active github repository, contributions to open source projects, bug bounties, and CTF participation will also be viewed positively.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.