Wayfair is one of the fastest growing companies on the planet with over $7bn in annual sales and 45% year-over-year growth. We believe that everyone deserves to live in a home they love, and we are committed to become the world’s #1 destination for everything in your home.
As part of our ambitious expansion plans and commitment to world class service, we are hiring into our Operations teams in Ireland and Germany. These teams provide the essential link between our Customers, Suppliers and Carriers, supporting an amazing customer experience and enabling our partners’ success in the e-commerce arena. We provide day-to-day operational support across the whole customer journey and are looking for smart, energetic and collaborative colleagues who want to help us shape the future of Wayfair in Europe.
What could you be doing with us?
We are continuously evolving our operational services and offerings, providing you with a great variety of paths to explore as you grow at Wayfair;
- Design and implement data connections with our suppliers, taking end to end ownership on the integration of data feeds and information in our Implementation team. You will be working closely with Wayfair commercial, technical, third party providers and suppliers to find (... and execute!) the right technical solutions to ensure we have the right data at the right time.
- Make our Supplier Partners successful in their day to day operations in our Supplier Services Team. Provide daily proactive and reactive account management support to our 000’s of supplier in Europe to ensure they fulfil their orders on time and in full. This ranges from successfully onboarding them, educating them, coaching them and helping them solve any challenges which arise.
- Bring the best out of our Carrier Network in our Freight Operations Team. Working closely with our European Network of carriers, you will be resolving daily challenges, proactively identify potential issues in our Supply Chain and collaborate with other teams to ensure deliveries in time and in full. In addition, you will be at the forefront of the execution of wider European initiatives to enhance and improve our services
- Lead the way in our very own Warehouse Operations. You will provide end to end support to our Warehouse Operations Team, owning the end to end life of orders, whether for a customer or a business. You will be in the middle of our fastest growing service, Castlegate, collaborating with commercial, operational and warehousing team to provide exceptional customer service.
- Protect our Customers and Partners as part of the Fraud, Compliance and Claims teams. You will be reviewing and resolving challenging orders, identifying potential fraudulent activity and protecting our customers and partners
- Monitor our Ecosystem to ensure world class service as part of our Health and Monitoring teams. You will be the first line of defense to any technical or operational issues, closely monitoring the health of our supplier and carrier connections and resolving any challenges or exceptions. In addition, you will be core in the development of next-generation tools to enhance our visibility and intelligence in this space.
What You'll Need
- We are looking for dynamic colleagues, who can both work independently and collaborate to solve problems and come up with new ideas – we strongly value entrepreneurship and independent thinker-doers
- You need to be results driven, detail oriented and a motivated team playerYou need to enjoy working in a fast pace environment and comfortable with rate of change in our industry … we are building something new and exciting!.
- A background knowledge of logistics, supply chain management and/or online retail is an advantage, but not essential
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and spoken. Additional languages are a plus
- You are proficient using some basic tools such as Excel, Microsoft Office and Google Suite. In addition, due to the data rich environment we work on, knowledge of SQL, SSRS, Power BI, Tableau, Python, R or Minitab is a plus
- Proven academic background, ideally with a Bachelor’s degree
If you are interested please contact us !
Wayfair does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Wayfair will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions. You must be eligible to work legally in the UK and be in a position to provide confirmation of eligibility upon request.
Note: WAYFAIR is committed to an environment that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or disability.