Recruiting Coordinator - Lutterworth, UK
The Wayfair Talent Acquisition team in Europe is strategic to the company's overall success and continued growth in the EU. Our Recruiters are true business partners and are charged with finding, attracting, and hiring top talent into all parts of the company against a high bar for performance, potential, and culture-fit. As our business growth demands more support, our Talent Acquisition team will now grow as well.
Wayfair is undergoing exponential growth, and to provide a better service to our customers we have built a brand new 1M sq ft Fulfilment Centre at Magna Park, Lutterworth. This is the largest warehouse for Wayfair globally and we are now looking to build out an onsite Recruiting team to help build out this site.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with a variety of Recruiters to support Wayfair’s aggressive hiring goals and quick timelines
- Maintain and update key recruiting systems to ensure accurate candidate data and reporting outcome
- Ensure a positive, well-rounded candidate experience by partnering with Recruiters on candidate follow up via phone, email and text message communication
- Greet and provide brief facility tours for candidates at respective location
- Research, plan and coordinate job fairs and collegiate recruiting events
- Additional tasks may be assigned as needed
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s degree with relevant work experience in recruiting, human resources and/or a support role
- Ability to be flexible and provide a positive candidate experience at every stage of the interview process
- Self-motivation and accountability to take initiative and capitalize on opportunities in an ever-changing environment
- An acute eye for detail and excellent ability to multitask
- A sense of urgency to deliver results for the business while working as part of a team
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Wayfair is one of the world's largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we're reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you're looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you'll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We're a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That's why we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information