Senior Recruiter – Lutterworth, UK
The Wayfair Talent Acquisition team in Europe is strategic to the company's overall success and continued growth in the EU. Our Recruiters are true business partners and are charged with finding, attracting, and hiring top talent into all parts of the company against a high bar for performance, potential, and culture-fit. As our business growth demands more support, our Talent Acquisition team will now grow as well.
Wayfair is undergoing exponential growth, and to provide a better service to our customers we have built a brand new 1M sq ft Fulfilment Centre at Magna Park, Lutterworth. This is the largest warehouse for Wayfair globally and we are now looking to build out an onsite Recruiting team to help build out this site. This is an incredible and unique opportunity to join Wayfair Europe’s first onsite Warehouse recruiting team and build it out from scratch.
What You'll Do:
- Establish vision, strategy and roadmap for how we will source top talent and efficiently run an effective recruiting process to deliver on Wayfair’s immediate and long-term hiring goals.
- Project manage labor and vendor management, ensuring that the Lutterworth Fulfillment Center is consistently staffed with quality labor; when required, this will also require coordination and recruitment of temporary members of staff.
- Collaborate closely and extensively with Temp Agencies to ensure targets are met.
- Hire and manage the Lutterworth recruiting team, to ensure that recruitment requirements are consistently met, always in line with agreed SLAs.
- Act as a Functional Expert on document checks, ensuring that all Talent Management team members are as up to speed as the Recruiting teams are.
- Ensure consistent data accuracy.
- Manage the best practice format for temporary hires, and develop and deliver business metrics in line with this.
- Partner with TA leaders in Operations to ensure talent acquisition is proactively identifying the target candidate profile, adjusting to business need, and pitching Wayfair job opportunities as effectively as possible
- Lead and develop a team of recruiters, ensuring the team has a high degree of psychological safety and impact orientation
- Manage a team who can pivot quickly for volume roles
- Lead the team to deliver business impact by establishing and optimizing our sourcing and interviewing strategies in ways that lead to measurable gains in our recruiting metrics (e.g., response rates, screen volume, conversion rates, candidate NPS, hires)
- As a member of our recruiting leadership team, help us continually improve our team across a variety of topics: learning & development, team culture, recruiting processes, partnership with other Wayfair departments, and data analysis
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years’ recruiting experience, with preference for candidates who have recruited high volumes
- 2+ years’ experience successfully leading and growing teams that are highly effective both in terms of impact and team culture
- Passionate about talent acquisition, with a lens for exceptional candidate experience
- Comfort operating in ambiguity
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience with hypothesis-driven learning and turning data into actionable insights
- Superior communication skills with the ability to navigate a complex organization and generate buy-in for ideas and plans
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for action and ability to deal with extreme ambiguity and rapidly changing environments
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Wayfair is one of the world's largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we're reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you're looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you'll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We're a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That's why we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information