Wayfair’s Broadcast team leads creative for all types of broadcast advertising on a global scale. We're currently looking for a Copy Manager well-versed in conceptual development, storyboarding, and on-set directing. Strong candidates will possess an equal appreciation of business metrics and creative excellence.
In this role, you'll work hand-in-hand with creative directors, art directors, marketing managers, and producers to create international TV campaigns that inspire and motivate audience engagement.
Ideal candidates will relish in the unexpected and be comfortable wearing many different hats. One day, you'll be writing a TV ad that will translate across languages and geos, the next you'll be crafting a pitch for a top-tier endorser. We’re looking for someone with experience staying organized in a fast-paced environment and a knack for problem-solving.
***To be considered, candidates will need to submit a portfolio of related work. Online portfolios are highly preferred. However, you can also upload PDFs of your work in the cover-letter section of the application.
Experience and Attributes:
- Demonstrable examples of relevant creative assets is essential.
- Ability to unpack and understand a project brief.
- Comfortable asking qualifying questions and pitching your work to senior leaders.
- A deep and demonstrable understanding of the broadcast advertising industry's standards and best practices.
- Collaborative outlook, with the ability to work with a wide variety of people.
- BA from relevant top-tier institution
- 5+ years as part of an agency or in-house creative team outputting relevant work
- Proficiency in Adobe CC and Microsoft Office a plus
- Online portfolio that demonstrates examples of your work
- Must be willing to travel for periodic shoots, as needed