Our Content Development team partners with Wayfair Sales and Service stakeholders to create and implement training programs for all aspects of training that may include: new hire onboarding, ongoing up skills training, leadership training, e-learning creation and virtual training programs. The Content Development team works proactively in a fast paced environment to deliver developed curriculum and materials to our Sales and Service teams. We are passionate about elearning and developing curriculum for our teams to service our customers and our emerging leaders.
What You'll Do
- You will partner with Sales and Service leaders to build and implement training curricula that aligns with business objectives and growth projections
- You will support ongoing initiatives with classroom, e-learning, and virtual/remote training modules
- You will proactively work to identify and fill knowledge gaps found in the organization
- You will assist in the build out of the Sales and Service Training Library
- You will conduct regular maintenance of existing training programs to ensure alignment with current business needs
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree in Instructional Design or related field
- 2+ years of experience working in instructional design and/or content development preferred
- Experience using instructional design models to create effective blended learning curriculum and assessments
- Experience working with Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, Adobe Creative Cloud, or other eLearning authoring software
- You have effectively utilized Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Strong organizational skills with ability to independently work to manage multiple cross-functional projects simultaneously
- You are able to analyze data and identify solutions with in depth needs analysis with stakeholders
- Experience leveraging Adobe Connect or other virtual instructor led software
- Call center learning and development experience a plus
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.