Brand Associate – Exclusive Brands
Wayfair’s Exclusive Brands team is developing a product strategy to support the development of several private labels. We are looking to hire a Brand Associate to help drive this initiative. The house brands we’re developing will combine Wayfair’s highly practical & deeply analytic DNA with inspirational photography and merchandising best practices to further differentiate Wayfair from our competitors.
In this role, the Brand Associate will be responsible for contributing to the strategy, development, and execution of building our house brands. Daily responsibilities include heavy interaction with cross functional teams [merchandising, marketing, photography (3D and 2D), operations, creative, legal and PR] to lead brand launch initiatives, process improvements, and ongoing maintenance within our brand portfolio. This role provides significant exposure to one of Wayfair’s strategic initiatives.
The most successful Brand Associates are those who are driven, tenacious, outgoing, and have an equal passion for both business and process. The Brand Associate for Exclusive Brands must be an expert multi-tasker, have an acute focus on detail, a creative eye, and manage their workload in a highly-organized way.
- Utilize strong project management skills by driving the development and execution of new brand launch strategies while maintaining current brands within our portfolio
- Forge and expand strong internal relationships across multiple teams, acting as champion of communication of brand objectives, strategies and project timelines
- Help to identify and drive resolution on areas of opportunity and process efficiencies
- Develop brand experience strategy and cross functional marketing initiatives
- Monitor brand KPIs, report out on learnings and pivot strategy accordingly
- Develop and maintain industry knowledge; stay on top of category and market trends
Desired Skills / Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2-5 years of project management or business experience
- Strong time management skills; highly organized and able to juggle many projects at many stages of development at one time
- Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- Strategy development at a macro and micro level
- Obsessive attention to detail
- High degree of comfort with constant change and ability to pivot
- Articulate and persuasive communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work cross-functionally and motivation to move beyond existing practices
- People-oriented, positive and energetic attitude
- Advanced Excel skills; SQL is a plus