Quality Associate (m/f) - Berlin
Wayfair Europe is looking for a motivated QA associate who will drive quality improvements for Order Visibility products that support operations across European Supply Chain. The ideal candidate has proven project/ program management experience related to developing highly technical products. Our mission is to increase E2E network visibility, improve customer order-related experience, reduce customer anxiety and enable proactive operations across Organization.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Understand needs of various clients of the Order Visibility product and act as
- a liaison between business and R&D teams
- Interact/collaborate with Project Managers, Business Analyst and
- Developer to understand what needs to be tested
- Create automated test cases based on the above and/or provided
- Execute test cases based on analysis of system enhancements
- Proactively identify operational enhancements (and their implications)
- and report defects (define severity and priority for each defect)
- Provide timely updates to team and stakeholders
- Project manage expansion of Order Visibility products across the organization
- Create timelines and updates catered to the needs of internal clients
- Provide suggestions and prioritize improvement road map
Required experience and skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work through complex systems issues with a creative mind set.
- Experience testing, preferably in a Scrum environment (both manual and
- automated testing)
- Knowledge of QA methodologies and concepts
- Writing advanced SQL queries
- Demonstrated experience with project management tools: Jira, Asana, Wrike,
- Strong project management and analytical skills, organization, and attention
- to detail
- BA degree in Computer Science, Business or related field
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word,
- PowerPoint, etc.) is necessary
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.