Wayfair isn’t your average home goods retailer – we’re transforming how you shop for your home! The Candidate Experience Team serves as a true business partner, charged with providing a positive experience for our internal and external partners, and ensuring we hire top talent into all parts of the company. In this role, you will manage a team of associates and ensure flawless and timely execution of all candidate experience support and operations activities delivered by the team, including interview scheduling, candidate travel, expense reconciliation and other projects.
What You’ll Do
- Coach, develop and inspire a team of 6-8 Candidate Experience Associates to work and collaborate at a consistently high performing level.
- Lead and participate in high-impact Candidate Experience projects and initiatives.
- Partner with stakeholders across Talent Acquisition and other parts of the business to ensure all candidates and hiring teams have a positive hiring experience.
- Identify and implement process improvements and “out of the box” ways to deliver an efficient and effective interview scheduling process.
- Leverage data to drive business & team decisions as well as project based work.
- Proactively identify and address bottlenecks associated with day-to-day recruiting coordination activities and develop solutions to rectify them.
- Share team progress and performance with leadership on a consistent basis.
- As a member of our Candidate Experience leadership team, help us continually improve across a variety of dimensions, including career progression, learning & development, team culture, recruiting processes, partnership with other Wayfair departments, and data analysis.
What You’ll Need:
- 2+ years of experience managing a team and effectively guiding, developing, coaching and managing their performance.
- Passionate about talent acquisition, with a focus on providing an exceptional candidate and hiring experience.
- Exceptional written and communication skills with a proven track record of developing strong internal client relationships.
- Analytical skills with demonstrated ability to turn data into actionable insights to drive team and business decisions.
- Manager-doer who is willing to jump in and roll up their sleeves.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.