Talent Acquisition Volume Operations – Brand Specialist
The TA Volume Ops – Brand Specialist will be responsible for partnering with integration leaders across the Talent organization with a focus on Field Operations to:
- Develop overall project roadmaps and timetables, business cases, relevant KPI’s and charters
- Establish and lead a cadence of updates and lead all update meetings
- Identify and resolve interdependencies among the workstreams
- Identify barriers and gaps and resolve
- Pressure test the work leveraging a data-driven approach
The focus of this position is to promote our brand name by developing and supporting event marketing programs for volume hiring operations. This position will work closely with other talent specialists, corporate marketing and sales organizations to support marketing and event activities (shows, events, campaigns, etc) and utilize their marketing expertise to help develop and execute marketing programs that will increase demand and drive revenue. This individual will manage a multitude of brand projects by coordinating timelines, creative briefs, and project work scope, and collaborate with internal teams and product vendors to maintain consistency and ingenuity in messaging.
Example field projects for the Brand Specialist include:
- Text Campaigns: Serve as the liaison between the Sales and Ops Recruiters and the TA Marketing & Sourcing team to collect marketing campaign requirements for volume hiring in field operations. Gather site-specific or national requirements and serve as the program manager in the implementation of new campaigns and maintenance of existing ones.
- Social Media Strategy: Partner with PR, Marketing & Sourcing and Sales and Ops to set the social media strategy for field roles. Serve as the main contact to ensure the “voice” of the field is heard, and translate business requirements into action-oriented plans to help drive warehouse and customer service candidates into top of funnel channels for recruiting.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.