Human Resources Associate
Wayfair is seeking a Human Resources Associate to support our new call center in Springfield, OR.
As a member of the Human Resources Team, you will impact the lives of every Wayfair team member through benefits administration, management of employee-focused policies, new employee onboarding, and employee engagement and relations. The Human Resources team makes sure the fun, hardworking, and innovative culture of Wayfair are constants in the work lives of our employees.
What You'll Do
- You will perform customer service functions by assisting with employee requests and questions.
- You will assist the HR Generalist and/or Manager in maintaining personnel records, collecting and compiling sensitive and confidential personnel data, and report preparation.
- You will support the HR team during open enrollment, in processing ADA & FMLA requests, in the preparation of performance review forms, and processing employee moves, promotions, and terminations.
- You will assist in employee onboarding by preparing and entering new employee files into the HRIS, verifying I-9 documentation, and helping with new-hire orientation as needed.
- You will maintain and conduct audits of the HRIS, and recommend corrective action as needed.
- You will be adaptable to the changing needs of a growing business, and perform other duties as assigned.
What You'll Need
- High School Diploma is required, completed or pursuing Bachelor's degree preferred (Human Resources or related field)
- 1+ years of heavy data-entry experience required
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic HR principles not limited to ADA, FMLA, etc
- Strong computer skills, including proficient knowledge Google Suite (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets)
- You are detail-oriented, and have the ability to achieve quality results while balancing multiple priorities.
- You demonstrate professionalism and the ability to maintain confidentiality through written and verbal communications.
- You demonstrate the ability to problem solve and make recommendations