Suppliers are at the heart of Wayfair’s business. They design and create the millions of products sold and shipped to our customers every day. Our supplier tools & systems organization builds a suite of intuitive and powerful tools called “Partner Home” to make it easy for our suppliers to manage and grow their online business, forming the foundation of Wayfair's continued growth and success.
Today, Partner Home consists of more than 180 tools and systems developed globally in Berlin and Boston, with hundreds of passionate people dedicated to driving suppliers' success every single day.
Wayfair is seeking an experienced program operations manager to orchestrate delivery across the entire Supplier Tools & Systems landscape globally. As a seasoned veteran in large scale, complex program operations, reporting directly into the Director, Supplier Tools & Systems, you will be key to our success in reinventing our approach to product management, ensuring laser focus on our supplier needs and a seamless experience across our rapidly growing number of tools and systems.
What You'll Do
- Work with senior leadership to create and drive adoption of a common framework for product management and delivery, including research, user experience, vision, roadmaps, product backlogs, reporting and measuring success
- In cooperation with product teams, develop and maintain a high-level roadmap and regularly update key partners and stakeholders
- Implement and drive regular low-overhead review processes to and ensure alignment between teams
- Constantly challenge and improve existing approaches to minimize overhead and maximize transparency, alignment and consistency across teams
- Maintain a well managed central repository of all program-related information
- Enjoy helping tens of thousands of suppliers drive their business and live the dream of creating products people want to have in their most personal space
- Have fun with a large, international, highly diverse team who love what they do
What You'll Need
- Extensive experience in large scale program management, ideally in an online technology context in consulting, retail, ecommerce or highly complex B2B markets
- Solid knowledge of common product management, design and development methodologies and frameworks, especially iterative and agile approaches
- Excellent written and verbal communicator, able to communicate effectively with senior management, product-, design-, research-, supplier- and technology teams
- Highly structured and detail oriented with a high bar for quality, yet strong bias for results over perfection
- Outstanding customer and user centricity
- Proven ability to influence without authority and working in a complex matrix environment
- Passionate about operational excellence and making teams more productive - understanding process as an opportunity, not a liability
- Data driven approach, understands how to measure outcomes and link back to business and supplier’s success
- High ability to deal with ambiguity, prioritize effectively, multitask, and work with tight deadlines in a very fast-paced environment
- Experience working across geographies and cross-culturally
- Solid understanding of business strategy and metrics
- Passionate about building functional and engaging user experiences
- Relevant Business, Technology or Operations Research Degree
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.