Who we are:
We are looking for talented, self-motivated, and entrepreneurial leaders to join our newly formed End-to-End Performance Measurement and Visibility organization. Our objective is to evolve the framework of reporting, metrics, accessibility, and aligned supply chain events across the organization. At the center of some of Wayfair's biggest transformations, we collaborate with partners from our front-line associates to the most senior levels of leadership and from our suppliers to our customers. This is an exciting, high-priority, and high-impact project.
The ideal candidate operates in a collaborative, analytical, and associate-focused way to effectively drive results in a fast-paced and rapidly growing company. The candidate must also be able to develop trusting relationships with key cross-functional teams, exhibit strong command presence, and be passionate about improving processes and building a culture of continuous improvement.
What you will do:
- Lead several cross-functional teams to develop best-in-class, high-performing, easy-to-use self-service solutions.
- Develop a strategic working relationship with cross-functional leaders and align these solutions to their KPI’s, levers, strategy, and business goals.
- Develop the organizational design to optimally serve multiple stakeholder groups and business objectives.
- Drive high visibility projects and implementations for your process area, start to finish.
- Think critically, creatively, and outside of the box and challenge the status quo, while also fairly evaluating all possible solutions in making strategic decisions.
- Prioritize resources and hiring across multiple areas by balancing short-term needs with long-term initiatives.
What you'll need:
- 5+ years of management experience and a proven track record of business transformation
- Master's degree in analytical field preferred
- Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics
- Demonstrated experience using data to develop baseline metrics of success for product releases
- Experience leading and managing multiple team/projects at any given time supporting cross-functional stakeholders
- The ability to manage through ambiguity and adversity to establish strategy and deliver against business goals in a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Exceptional communication skills across levels of leadership and ability to partner with all levels of operation in the field