Wayfair believes everyone deserves a home they love, and that furnishing your home should be a source of fun, not anxiety. Our global Tech Talent Development team is responsible for onboarding and ongoing education for Wayfair Engineering employees. Tech Talent Development ensures that engineering employees get up to speed – and stay there – as quickly as possible, while also delivering a great employee and team experience throughout their life cycle.
based team is currently growing, and we’re looking for an enthusiastic Associate to help take our onboarding experience to new heights. We’re also looking for someone who wants variety in their role, with support for Tech Communications also part of this job scope. We are a highly collaborative, supportive team that values learning, psychological safety, and intentional career development. We’re hoping to bring on a self-starter to begin their career at a successful tech company, amid a team of engineers and learning specialists.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the logistics of our engineering onboarding programme – from scheduling trainers and booking rooms, to welcoming new hires and working with support teams
- Create, develop, and maintain assets and articles for Wayfair’s internal knowledge base platform
- Contribute to content creation for Engineering globally for our social media platforms
- Become involved in other tasks and projects as the role grows – the world is your oyster!
What You’ll Need:
- Experience providing administrative support in a fast-paced, fast-changing environment
- A positive, proactive work approach and a willingness to be involved in a variety of activities
- Fantastic organisational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to juggle a number of tasks at the same time
- Outstanding people skills: The ability to communicate effectively, collaborate with opinionated stakeholders, and influence partners
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.