Who we are:
We are looking for talented, self-motivated, and entrepreneurial leaders to join our newly formed End-to-End Performance Measurement and Visibility organization. Our objective is to evolve the framework of reporting, metrics, accessibility, and aligned supply chain events across the organization. At the center of some of Wayfair's biggest transformations, we collaborate with partners from our front-line associates to the most senior levels of leadership and from our suppliers to our customers. This is an exciting, high-priority, and high-impact project.
The ideal candidate operates in a collaborative, analytical, and associate-focused way to effectively drive results in a fast-paced and rapidly growing company. The candidate must also be able to develop trusting relationships with key cross-functional teams, exhibit strong command presence, and be passionate about improving processes and building a culture of continuous improvement.
What you will do:
- Work with our partners in operations, engineering, and product management to identify areas of opportunity, define problems and solutions, create road maps, and drive execution.
- Understand workflows and pain points of field teams, such as warehouse supervisors, and define solutions to meet their needs.
- Build business cases to support new initiatives and help to prioritize team objectives.
- Own a major problem areas and drive their road maps.
- Work with executive stakeholders to define problems and set expectations.
- Work with engineering team to define solutions and execute road map.
What you'll need:
- 3+ years of management experience and a proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Bachelor's degree
- Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics
- Demonstrated experience using data to develop baseline metrics of success for product releases
- A collaborative mindset and record of effectiveness in a cross-functional environment
- The ability to manage through ambiguity and adversity to establish strategy and deliver against business goals in a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Experience in e-commerce operations, manufacturing, data analytics, data visualization, and/or dashboards and reporting is preferred, but not required