Imagery Producer—00000 BOSTON, MA Copley
At Wayfair, we have a very robust Imagery team which is transforming the industry.
As vital member of our Imagery organization, the Imagery Producer has a mindset that thinks to keep all stakeholders informed with accurate and timely information as it relates to asset creation.
- Monitor imagery projects and make sure daily deliverables are on track and met
- Scopes incoming asset requests from stakeholder’s documents expected TAT by asset type
- Creates production workbacks for stakeholders and team members
- Track Model progress and work with stakeholders on tech solves for modeling issues
- Schedule meetings, send meeting agendas and any necessary documents ahead and provide clear, concise and actionable recaps.
- Effectively communicates within the vertical and to stakeholders; upcoming, immediate and future deadlines for deliverables with a high level of visibility so that all stakeholders remain informed and expectations are met
- Makes necessary updates and changes to project documents as it relates to photography production.
- Uses data sets to complete assigned tasks and accurately executes with zero defect
- Supports one or more Art Directors both in 3D production and Studio production
- Follows images through the post production process, and final delivery onto site/into WAM
- 2+ years previous project coordination or photography production experience
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit with curiosity, initiative and dedication
- Ability to communicate precisely
- High degree of comfort with change
- Strong Excel proficiency
- Strong attention to detail
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 8 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $4.3 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended September 30, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 6,800 people.