Inventory Control Associate
We are Wayfair; we deliver a best-in-class customer experience in the furniture and home space because of people like you, who are driven, determined, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. In order to maintain our high level of delivery standards and meet our customer’s needs, the Wayfair Distribution team plays a key role in improving customer satisfaction and driving repeat business. We’ve been busy building a best-in-class logistics network that allows us to delight customers by speeding up deliveries, adding services, and reducing damage using our own physical, asset-based warehouses. We are looking for talented hard-working individuals to join our growing team – your professional home awaits you at Wayfair!
What You'll Do
- Responsible for the integrity and accuracy of all inventories by performing daily audits and maintaining a comprehensive Cycle Count program.
- Maintain accurate inventory levels through daily and monthly cycle counts and annual year-end physical inventories
- Own the entire life cycle of damaged, misplaced, or missing products from the time the exception is detected to the resolution of the issue.
- Collect bad status items, ticket the items, and then release the items back into the inventory once resolved.
- Track and report daily to upper management building capacity, building utilization, inventory accuracy and cycle count progress.
- Use Warehouse Management Software and Excel to sort through cycle count data.
- Operate Order Picker (Cherry Picker), Reach Trucks, and other industrial equipment
- Additional job duties as assigned.
What You'll Need
- At least 1 year of experience with cycle counts
- At least 6 months cherry picker and reach forklift experience
- Basic to intermediate computer skills including Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to communicate and work well with people of all levels.
- Ability to work well under pressure in fast paced environment.
- Warehouse Management Software and data entry experience.
- Must be able to work on warehouse floor 8 hours a day or more.
- Must be comfortable repeatedly lifting up to 75 lbs. unassisted and moving product 150+ lbs. unassisted or via team lift.