We are Wayfair; we deliver a best-in-class customer experience in the furniture and home space because of people like you, who are driven, determined, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. In order to maintain our high level of delivery standards and meet our customer’s needs, the Wayfair Distribution team plays a key role in improving customer satisfaction and driving repeat business. We’ve been busy building a best-in-class logistics network that allows us to delight customers by speeding up deliveries, adding services, and reducing damage using our own physical, asset-based warehouses. We are looking for talented hard-working individuals to join our growing team – your professional home awaits you at Wayfair!
What You'll Do
- Perform unload and receive of inbound furniture orders which will require manually moving large, heavy goods
- Must be comfortable repeatedly lifting up to 75 lbs. unassisted and moving product 150+ lbs. unassisted or via team lift.
- Use scan technology to document pertinent carton level information, including condition, quantity, and warehouse location of material
- Pick deliveries from inventory and stage them by truck and stop number
What You'll Need
- Strong, consistent work ethic
- Able to work strategically as part of a team
- Comfort with scan technology, including RF Scanners
- Ability to stand and walk throughout large warehouse environment
- Proactive in identifying opportunities for improvement and driving process improvements
- Experienced in Logistics, Transportation and/or Customer Service
- Able to read and comprehend English to ensure your safety and the safety of those working around you
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.