Wayfair’s Product Management team is looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager (m/f) for Mobile Apps. If you value data over opinion, impact over features, and collaboration over top down guidance, then we’re interested in hearing from you.
Who we are: We’re the Product Management team that powers Wayfair’s core operations. We use business acumen, data-driven strategic thinking, intellectual curiosity, and creative solutions to help set product vision and create measurable impact for the business.
We are empowered to drive the end-to-end product management lifecycle for technically complex strategies across our desktop and mobile app solutions. From ideation and requirements gathering to prioritization, implementation, learning and iteration, we aim to deliver continuous value to our customers, partners, and Wayfair.
We have 5 general tracks where our department adds value:
- Logistics & Fulfilment: For those passionate about powering the next generation supply chain network that delivers everything from spoons to sofas, a service that delights millions of customers.
- Partner Ecosystem: Get excited about building great platforms and tools for our supplier partners, from researching their needs, to developing and launching new solutions for more than 10,000 partners.
- Product Catalog: Be part of the team building a massive product catalog, with tools to create and maintain millions of products efficiently and at scale.
- Service products and systems: Care deeply about the post order experience, delighting our customers by resolving issues instantly and empowering our service teams to handle complex incidents efficiently.
- Data & Analytics: Help us use data better; organize and improve how we leverage some of our core data such as delivery times to enhance the customer experience.
You will partner with stakeholders across the business, developing touch points to derive product strategy including driving and leading our native mobile apps offering, planning MVPs to be launched, and enabling your product for scale. Sound exciting? Then we want you!
What You'll Need:
- You’re easy-going, have a sense of humour, and are great at communicating in a written and verbal context
- You have a minimum of 3 years of Product Management experience with a focus on mobile Apps, preferably leading B2B or analysis solutions
- Healthy orientation towards business results: You have experience in driving cross-functional/software projects with a tangible business impact, all while keeping the big picture in mind
- Equipped with creative problem-solving skills, you can leverage data, produce meaningful observations and lead collaborative problem-solving
- Experience working with large, complex data sets: you can drive clarity from ambiguity while working comfortably in that space
- You handle multiple projects simultaneously with ease
- Support cross-product prioritization with multiple Product Managers and peer Technology teams.
- Partner with Site Operations and support teams to triage and prioritize critical product issues.
Our offer – benefits and perks
- Extensive career and growth opportunities in a fast-growing technology & retail powerhouse
- A highly competitive salary package
- Training & development, including world-class mentoring and tuition reimbursement for education relevant to your career
- Opportunity to travel to the Boston HQ to work with global peers and stakeholders
- Subsidized private pension fund (BAV)
- Subsidized gym membership (Urban Sports Club), free yoga classes and wellness weeks
- Subsidized lunch (Smunch), free snacks, fresh fruits and coffee
- Subsidized public transport subscription
- Discounts on Wayfair.de for employee purchases
- Participation in conferences & meetups we organize and sponsor
- Paid volunteering days and matching of charity donations
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.