Who We Are:
We’re a team of process & learning implementation rock stars on a mission to grow and standardize our business. The Supply Chain Training function at Wayfair focuses on driving the culture of safety, standardization, and development to create the foundation to enable future growth for our business and our people. We are culture evangelists throughout our entire logistical network! We are looking for team members that are strong communicators, strategic, process driven, team oriented, and thrive in an extremely fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Hire, scale, and develop a field-based training team dedicated to process standardization, technology implementation, safety reinforcement, new site launches, employee development, and operational auditing for including warehousing, delivery drivers, customer support and leadership.
- Define, deploy, and measure learning programs that support safety, standardization, engagement, and employee development.
- Conduct training needs analysis; provides feedback and solutions to instructional design team to develop trainings.
- Partner with Regional Directors, IE team and the various headquarter and final mile groups to prioritize training needs and rollout new process and technology
- Design deployment strategy to prioritize large scale process change and improvement utilizing a framework; can implement hands-on alongside team
- Provide change management guidance, assists with process validation, communication development, training, documentation and reporting
- Partner with cross functional teams to project manage and prepare for new building launches
- Drive employee culture through training, communication, and development
- Practice safe work procedures, and follows all safety rules at all times
- Travel required – 50% to 75%
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years with implementation, operations, supply chain management experience
- Proven track record of creating and developing high-performing teams
- Manager doer mentality open to getting your hands dirty
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in developing or deploying training
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions and synthesize multiple points of view into a streamlined action plan
- Analytical ability necessary to gather and interpret data to further develop, recommend and implement solutions