We're a team of process & learning implementation rock stars on a mission to grow and standardize our business. The Home Delivery function at Wayfair falls in our broader Logistics organization and our group focuses on driving the culture of safety, standardization, and development to create the foundation to enable future growth for our business and our people. We are culture evangelists throughout our entire logistical network!
What You Will Do:
- Onboard new Final Mile delivery drivers, Warehouse Associates, and site management using classroom and on-the-job training methods
- Able to travel to Wayfair sites up to 75% of the time
- Work with a variety of stakeholders to support operational training and onboarding
- Measure pre & post learning retention and provide a thorough retraining agenda as applicable
- Identify a baseline and quantify the impact of operational changes through data
- Provide ongoing support for in-person, virtual, and computer based training
- Assess and influence operational leaders to adhere to Operational & Safety SOPs
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with 3rd party delivery contractors
- Professional driving experience
- Experience teaching standard work to operational audiences
- Project Management experience
What You’ll Need:
- A passion for training and implementing standard processes across a wide network
- Full understanding of the “lifecycle” of the operation, both upstream and downstream, to make the best business and customer experience decisions as possible.
- In-depth understanding on Inventory & Quality Control, both physically and virtually, and how it impacts customer service, warehouse operations, and the customer.
- Experience identifying and correcting operational deficiencies utilizing available metrics and observations