We are seeking a highly talented Recruiter to join the Wayfair Delivery Network Field Recruiting Team. The right candidate will have experience developing and executing a recruiting strategy and process from front to back, and will have a “roll up your sleeves” attitude to meet the demands of our growing business.
- Act as partner, consultant, and adviser to management by developing and driving strategies to recruit talent in a highly competitive market
- Execute the sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluation, and offer negotiation process
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including job posting, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
- Ensure an impressive candidate experience through thorough communication & timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness and effective interview format
- Track metrics and use data for strategic analysis of recruiting campaigns
- Partner with agencies and third party resources to provide the right balance of cost and high quality talent for hourly to executive level roles
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years of recruiting experience, preferably high-volume
- Experience understanding Supply Chain, Logistics, & Warehouse hiring is preferred
- Experience working with agencies, contract negotiation, and cost analysis
- Proven success delivering recruiting results individually or as part of a team in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth environment.
- Strong customer management skills with ability to build trust and credibility with both candidates & hiring managers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to drive recruiting campaigns and manage senior stakeholders effectively.
- Strength in building relationships with business / clients
- Ability to alternate sitting and standing throughout an 8 hour period, and sometimes longer
- Ability to use a computer keyboard and computer screen
- Ability to use a telephone headset and telephone system
- Ability to perform all above-mentioned duties with or without accommodations