No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success.
Wayfair’s Veteran strategy will focus on pipeline building, identifying and sourcing veterans with specialized military skill sets and relationship building with internal and external organizations to continually attract and retain top military veteran talent.
Job Responsibilities (may include, but not limited to):
- Program Management – ability to manage several priorities and projects moving at a fast pace is key
- Partner with talent acquisition leaders and business leadership to drive successful delivery of a qualified military talent pipeline
- Collaborate with talent acquisition, reporting and analytics, talent acquisition operations, and the business and veteran business resource groups in developing and implementing military recruiting strategies centered on attracting and hiring diverse talent
- Build Wayfair brand awareness and foster relationships with military base transition centers supporting transitioning military personnel and spouses
- Host and participate in on-base, local and national hiring events/career fairs that focuses on veteran hiring and promotes Wayfair’s commitment to veteran employment
- Maintain standardized metrics for core, common and critical processes, related to military recruiting
- Prepare reports & briefings for TA Leadership and Hiring Managers
- Create a company wide Tool Kit for training, logistics, best practices and process as it relates to veteran hiring
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Military recruiting experience preferred
- Experience identifying and implementing best practices
- Experience planning, coordinating and executing Military hiring events
- Experience with developing, measuring, and driving results from ROI and other key analytics
- The successful candidate will have proven relationship building skills. They will possess a blend of general business, interpersonal skill, and managerial influence, as well as the ability to conduct proactive recruiting strategies to attract and select the best
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.