Wayfair is seeking a Human Resources Senior Leader to support our Mississauga, ON distribution center.
As a member of the Human Resources Team, you will impact the lives of every Wayfair team member through benefits administration, management of employee-focused policies, new employee onboarding, and employee engagement and relations. The Human Resources team makes sure the fun, hardworking, and innovative culture of Wayfair are constants in the work lives of our employees.
What You'll Do
- Partner with Senior Leadership on strategic planning and provide guidance on corrective actions, development plans, employee terminations, etc.
- Analyze data and drive recommendations to improve business results
- Drive and support performance management and compensation administration
- Manage the onsite HR staff
- Drive and implement employee engagement initiatives
- Identify and drive HRIS system improvements and act as Canadian SME on configuration projects
- Create and review policies and employee handbook
- Create and review Canadian specific trainings
- Lead complex employee relation investigations including harassment and ethics complaints
- Administer and advise leaders regarding legal and regulatory compliance of ESA, Human Rights, WSIB, OSHA, etc.
- Oversee and administer HR responsibilities for a number of facilities within your region
What You'll Need
- 5+ years in a dedicated HR role with 3+ years of HR management experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related field required
- CHRP or CHRL preferred
- Ability to analyze, interpret, manipulate data as it relates to the HR function
- Experience working in a fast-paced and complex environment
- Experience partnering with Senior Leaders
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Wayfair, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and support it. Wayfair is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Wayfair does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Ontario Disability Act
Wayfair complies with federal and provincial disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact Wayfair Recruiting.