Wayfair is reinventing the way that people shop for their homes, we have over two million people shopping across our 10+ million products daily. Both customer satisfaction and supplier satisfaction are critical to our business and core Wayfair values. Our extremely fast growth (~40% YoY) from an already large base of business ($7B in 2018 sales) demands high functioning, entrepreneurial teams.
The global Supply Chain Integration (SCI) team sits at the core of Wayfair’s business. SCI facilitates the exchange of information with over 12,000 suppliers through millions of individual daily data feeds. We aspire to build real-time, automated, and accurate data feeds across all suppliers to support mission critical business processes such as inventory, purchase orders, order tracking and invoicing. The sophistication of our suppliers span a wide spectrum, complicating the SCI mission. As Wayfair grows, we need to be ahead of the curve in defining, building and implementing future-proof integrations with our suppliers.
As a Senior Product Manager in SCI, you will be responsible for engaging with the suppliers to learn about their third party providers needs and drive the global integration strategy to build third party provider network for supplier integration.
Your mission is to drive the vision for Wayfair’s integration with third party providers:conduct market analysis, identify strategic third party partners, collaborate with operations team to identify the business value for each integration, and work with the engineering team to build an integration solution that can scale across multiple third party providers.The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity, is willing to explore multiple ideas and can quickly pivot based on new findings.
With high visibility to senior leadership across the organization, you must possess a strong senior presence and be effective leading and navigating a matrix organization, where communication, influencing others and prioritization are as valued as much as project execution and opportunity identification.
What You'll Do:
- Develop a deep understanding of the ERP, WMS, IMS, IPass markets, understand the needs of our suppliers, perform competitive analysis, and create a product vision and strategy that delights our suppliers and aligns with internal business goals
- Drive the thinking and execution that will provide third party providers with end-to-end visibility of the value they are getting out of Wayfair integrations
- Translate our product vision and strategy into a well-sequenced roadmap, and ensure that our roadmap evolves as we learn and adjust our business goals
- Work closely with senior leaders across the organization to ensure the vision aligns with broader company objectives
- Disseminate regular updates to key stakeholders, and ensure shared understanding of initiative strategy with cross-functional partners
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to define, monitor and communicate KPIs for your product area in order to continually improve our product in ways that matter most to our users
- Utilize data to understand the scope, impact and priority of our business objectives, and enable the team to transform that knowledge into system enhancements and new features
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years experience in Product Management with a demonstrated track record, preferably in a startup environment
- 2+ years’ experience successfully leading and developing highly effective teams and engaging with external stakeholders
- BA with strong academic record (strong preference for quantitative, scientific, or technical backgrounds), MBA preferred
- Ability to think strategically and tactically while managing through ambiguity, adversity and conflict to establish focus and deliver against business goals.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication, and stakeholder management skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a passion for building functional and engaging user experiences
- Examples of success in aligning a vision, strategy and execution across different functional organizations in highly matrixed environments with the ability to think and perform tactically and strategically
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Experience in Partner integrations and Supply Chain Operations a plus
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.