Wayfair’s team of Executive & Administrative Assistants support and manage the day-to-day activities for senior leaders across the organization. We problem-solve with a high sense of urgency and a sense of humor. Our assistants are known for being ambitious, engaging, and unflappable while making sure the day-to-day of our executives always run smoothly.
What You'll Do
- Day-to-day administration and coordination of all areas of executive support
- Proactively manage calendars with the ability to schedule and prioritize meetings, resolve schedule conflicts, and stay several steps ahead to maintain efficiency
- Handle travel arrangements (int’l and domestic) and make frequent revisions as needed
- Schedule and coordinate numerous weekly and ad hoc meetings
- Interact with key contacts, investors and other C-level individuals
- Must be able to represent the team in a positive way to people outside the company
- Act as point person for visiting executives and large corporate investors
- Personal tasks such as errands, setting up appointments, etc.
- Various ad hoc requests
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1+ years of experience as an Administrative/Executive Assistant for senior-level executives preferred
- Ability to be assertive and give push-back as needed
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong planning capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to proactively anticipate needs
- Ability to operate with a high level of discretion
- Ability to handle ad-hoc issues that may arise outside of core business hours
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.