Who We Are:
We’re a team of learning rock stars on a mission to grow our business, and we are looking for the best thinkers, speakers, relationship-builders, and trainers out there to join us. The Process and Learning group focuses on driving the culture of safety, standardization, and development of Supply Chain Network to create the foundation to enable future growth for our business and our people. We are culture evangelists throughout our entire logistics network.
What You Will Do:
You’re a capable self-starter who’s ready to roll up your sleeves and deliver best in class eLearnings. You are a collaborative team player who supports the overall growth of Supply Chain. You not only have a passion for learning and supporting others development, you are also an eager learner ready to support your team members.
- Design and develop digital materials (virtual trainings, interactive e-learnings, self-paced learnings, micro-learnings, videos, podcasts, etc.)
- Work with cross-functional teams and subject matter experts to ensure eLearning materials are accurate, useful, and helpful and gather recommendations for content improvements.
- Create effective and fair assessment methods that foster the learners’ development by providing opportunities to demonstrate their mastery of the learning goals.
- Identify and implement operational efficiencies, including the use of new instructional technology.
- Deliver and facilitate engaging trainings in virtual and blended learning environments
- Manage and update existing content to ensure it remains relevant
- Provide direct input regarding existing eLearning tools and make recommendations for improvements based on your everyday experience
What You Will Need:
- 2+ years’ experience using instructional design to develop engaging eLearning and blended learning environments and the portfolio to match this experience
- Experience using eLearning tools such as Adobe Connect, Captivate, and Storyline
- Creative and design-savvy
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to quickly build relationships and gain trust in virtual environments
- Strong communicator and excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of strong program or project management
- Flexible and quick on your feet and able to leverage data to make rapid decisions
Nice to Haves:
- Instructional design and adult learning (e.g., ADDIE Model, SAM, Design Thinking, Kirkpatrick Model, Bloom’s Taxonomy) knowledge is a plus
- Analytics experience (basic Excel reporting and analysis)
- Ability to travel 10% annually
- Experience with:
- Adobe Photoshop
- SQL or other database querying experience
- Organizational Development
- Warehousing/Logistics Operations
- Warehouse safety training
- LMS system, Conerstone is a plus
Who We Are (Company):
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.