Human Resources Manager
Wayfair is seeking a Human Resources Manager to support our Austin, TX fulfillment center.
As a member of the Human Resources Team, you will impact the lives of every Wayfair team member through benefits administration, management of employee-focused policies, new employee onboarding, and employee engagement and relations. The Human Resources team makes sure the fun, hardworking, and innovative culture of Wayfair are constants in the work lives of our employees.
What You'll Do
- Partner with Senior Leadership on strategic planning and provide guidance on corrective actions, development plans, employee terminations, etc.
- Analyze data and drive recommendations to improve business results
- Manage the onsite HR staff
- Drive and implement employee engagement initiatives
- Lead complex employee relation investigations including harassment and ethics complaints
- Administer and advise leaders regarding legal and regulatory compliance of FMLA, ADA, FLSA, EEO, OSHA, etc.
- Oversee and administer HR responsibilities for a number of small warehouses within your region
What You'll Need
- 5+ years in a dedicated HR role with 3+ years of HR management experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related field preferred
- PHR or SPHR preferred
- Ability to analyze, interpret, manipulate data as it relates to the HR function
- Experience working in a fast-paced and complex environment
- Experience partnering with Senior Leaders