We’re looking for an extraordinary senior leader to step in as a Chief Strategy/Growth Officer and lead what’s essentially the most sophisticated in-house digital marketing agency out there. This is a global role spanning Wayfair’s entire business, both domestic and international, with significant P&L responsibility. You’ll lead a large team with a mandate maniacally focused on scale, profitability, and customer delight/satisfaction. If this sounds like the right home for you, we encourage you to apply.
The Remarketing and Retargeting team is a burgeoning billion dollar-plus business, directly accountable for maximizing revenue, engagement, and lifetime value for our customers through display and social media advertising. Leveraging sophisticated models to pinpoint precise moments to deepen our connection with customers, we operate on the cutting-edge of marketing technology and measurement. We drive the ultimate growth and revenue strategy for the business, partnering with Data Science, Ad Tech, and Product to build innovative platforms and systems in providing our customers with an unforgettable, world-class experience.
What You'll Do
- Lead a team of 10+ reports to manage the Remarketing and Retargeting channels across Wayfair
- Manage and optimize multi-million dollar budgets to meet ROI goals and grow the business
- Spearhead the formulation and implementation of our personalized marketing strategy
- Drive post-ad on-site experience across all brands, partnering closely with our Storefront team
- Identify future expansion opportunities and help set the vision and strategy for Remarketing and Retargeting and for Digital advertising more broadly
- Partner closely with external vendors, including Google and Facebook, to test new growth products and advertising tools, and influence their strategic roadmaps
What You'll Need
- 10+ years of experience in ad technology, data science, management consulting, finance, and/or corporate strategy with a heavy analytical emphasis; 4+ years post-MBA experience preferred
- 3+ years of leadership experience including experience building and overseeing cross-functional teams to implement large scale initiatives
- Proven record of high performance/achievement and driving impact; able to pivot quickly and deliver against daring targets & goals in a fast and rapidly evolving environment
- Strategic thinker with a customer-first mindset; a desire for creative problem solving
- Senior presence; ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Persuasive and articulate with excellent negotiations and relationship-building skills; able to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with analytical tools such as SQL, R, and Python is a plus
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.