Wayfair is seeking a Human Resources Assistant for our Cranbury, NJ Fulfillment center. This position will follow a M-F, 8:30am-5pm schedule.
As a member of the Human Resources Team, you will impact the lives of every Wayfair team member through benefits administration, management of employee-focused policies, new employee onboarding, and employee engagement and relations. The Human Resources team makes sure the fun, hardworking, and innovative culture of Wayfair are constants in the work lives of our employees.
What You'll Do
- You will perform customer service functions by assisting with employee requests and questions.
- You will assist the HR Generalist and/or Manager in maintaining personnel records, collecting and compiling sensitive and confidential personnel data, and report preparation.
- You will support the HR team during open enrollment, in processing ADA & FMLA requests, in the preparation of performance review forms, and processing employee moves, promotions, and terminations.
- You will assist in employee onboarding by preparing and entering new employee files into the HRIS, verifying I-9 documentation, and helping with new-hire orientation as needed.
- You will maintain and conduct audits of the HRIS, and recommend corrective action as needed.
- You will be adaptable to the changing needs of a growing business, and perform other duties as assigned.
What You'll Need
- High School Diploma is required
- 1+ years of heavy data-entry experience required
- Strong computer skills, including proficient knowledge of Excel
- You are detail-oriented, and have the ability to achieve quality results while balancing multiple priorities.
- You demonstrate professionalism and the ability to maintain confidentiality through written and verbal communications.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.