Wayfair.de and .co.uk has Europe’s largest online selection of furniture, home furnishings, décor and goods including more than 1.8 million products from over 3,500 suppliers across the EU and is consistently increasing. Our Operations team ensure these products are delivered to our customers in an organized and timely manner.
To ensure customer satisfaction we are focusing on constant improvement for our supplier fulfillment process, product availability, product quality and the scalability of our suppliers via automation of processes.
What You'll Do
- Analyze supplier performance to identify trends and root causes of problems
- Direct and support suppliers through supply chain process improvements (e.g. order, inventory, warehouse and logistics)
- Work strategically with suppliers to develop long-term improvement roadmaps
- Work cross functionally with groups company-wide, including Category Management, Account Operations, Buyers and Logistics
- Build and maintain industry expertise in the areas of supply chain, logistics and e-commerce
- Travel to our suppliers UK / DE to negotiate operational improvements to increase profitability, customer satisfaction and support our supplier’s growth when scaling with Wayfair
What You'll Need
- A Bachelor and/or Masters Degree
- Sufficient experience preferably (but not necessarily limited to) in online retail, supply chain and/or management consulting
- Effective oral and written communication skills in English with the ability to tailor communication style based on the audience
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Skilled analytical thinker; someone who looks to data for answers and opportunities.
- A good mastery of Microsoft Excel (intermediate to Advanced), PowerPoint and SQL
- Challenge existing standards and advocate for improvements by setting new standards
- German language skills are advantageous (to negotiation level)
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.